Peng is a Registered Patent Agent and Registered Trademark Agent in Canada, and he is also registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Peng advises clients ranging from start-ups to top-tier multinational corporations on most aspects of IP related work with an emphasis on patent, design and trademark prosecution, client counselling, and IP portfolio growth and utilization. His specific areas of specialty include:
- Patent Drafting & Prosecution
- Patent Counselling, Opinions, & Advice
- Patent Portfolio Management
- Due Diligence
- Trademark Prosecution & Portfolio Management
- Trademark Counselling, Clearance & Strategy
- Trademark Opposition & Cancellation Proceedings
- Industrial Design Drafting & Prosecution
- Industrial Design Counselling, Opinions, & Advice
- Industrial Design Portfolio Management
Peng has deep expertise across a broad spectrum of technologies including clean technology, oil and gas, healthcare and aviation technologies.