Jasmine Samra will be speaking at the Ontario Bar Association - Young Lawyer Division's program, 'Mastering Due Diligence'. The program takes place on September 28th, and will cover such topics as:
- Understanding the due diligence process
- Effectively reviewing minute books
- Ordering and reviewing due diligence searches
- Key issues to consider in contract, real property, environmental, labour and employment, and financial/lending due diligence
- Preparing the due diligence report
Jasmine's presentation is entitled 'Preparing the due diligence report', and will discuss setting out the scope of the due diligence review, who will be relying on the report, discussing the report with your client, and overview of the key sections in a due diligence report.
For the full agenda, click here.