Talia will be chairing the OBA's Environmental Law program, "Understanding Soil and Groundwater: Part 2" on April 9th.
The program is part of the 2017-2018 Environmental Law Passport Series "Contamination in Air, Water and Soil: A Technical Refresher, Legal Insights, and Litigation Strategies".
Gain further technical and legal insights into the contamination of soil and groundwater, including:
- Lessons learned from the trenches
- Common consultant errors, including sampling techniques
- Available remediation techniques – understand new, emerging technologies, and outdated technologies
- Investigations and remediation under buildings
- Tips to arriving at practical and creative strategies to resolve disputes
To learn more and register, click here.