Blaneys’ lawyer, Suzanne Bailey, will be the Co-Chair of a webinar entitled, "Your Critical Update on What is Happening at Ontario Ports of Entry", hosted by the Ontario Bar Association on January 28, 2021.
This timely webinar will provide the latest news and insights from the border by CBSA representatives, including:
- What is the process for and how are quarantine exemptions being determined?
- Are temporary residence applications being processed at the POEs?
- Helpful examples of the types of purposes or activities considered essential for business visitors
- How is CBSA dealing with fully vaccinated travellers, and those who cannot show a negative PCR test upon arrival at Pearson airport?
- Updates on the ArriveCAN App
For more information about the webinar or to register, click here.