Risk Management Counsel of Canada is a Canada-wide association of independent law firms with expertise in meeting the needs of the risk management industry by providing a range of services for the insurance industry, risk retention groups and self-insureds.
Each of the member firms in Risk Management Counsel of Canada enjoys strong support from both the property and casualty insurance industry and self-insureds, and more importantly, has made a commitment to embrace technology in an effort to solve clients risk management problems.
The members of Risk Management Counsel of Canada believe that in acting collectively as law firms we can deliver legal services for the risk management industry in a manner that supplements the existing litigation management approaches. Some of the key components include:
- Preventative work to minimize claims
- Cost-effective system to handle claims
- Development of a stable, long-term partnership
- Timely response to national or regional risk management issues
- Educational services which are at the forefront of the industry
- Electronic commerce library at clients' disposal
- National magazine on legal developments
Risk Management Counsel of Canada takes the guesswork out of finding experienced legal counsel who have expertise in defending insurers, insureds and self-insureds.
To learn more about Risk Management Counsel of Canada and how its members can assist you, contact Larry Reimer (416-593-3997) or Jay Skukowski (416-597-4888).